Sunday, April 24, 2016

JZ APPRECIATES CANADA'S PM JUSTIN TRUDEAU LEADERSHIP & CONTRIBUTIONS


 The Right Honourable Justin Trudeau,
 Prime Minister of Canada,
House of Commons, Ottawa,
Ontario, Canada, K1A 0A6
            Respected Prime Minister Justin Trudeau,
             I am a veteran professional journalist and founder of SHIR International Network. SHIR stand for “Serve Humanity In Reality”. I am in the journalism profession since 1973. I was Copy Editor/Senior Sub-Editor in Pakistan’s number one and one of the world’s leading English daily newspapers Daily DAWN, Karachi.
            I along with my family moved to Canada in 1999 as a permanent resident and now we are all Canadian citizens. Since 1999, I am serving Canada and the people as a professional journalist on honorary basis. I won the Free Expression Award & awarded Lifetime Honorary Directorship of NEPMCC through NEPMCC in 2006.
            The free expression award was given by Lieutenant Governor of Ontario. It is indeed a great honour for me and recognition of my tremendous contribution for the people of Canada and humanity. Like I stated above, the mission and vision of SHIR is to “Serve Humanity In Reality”  
And I like living and working with all like-minded people & groups with common cause and interest. My brief profile given below will explain my contributions and mission. You can understand my work through few exclusive articles posted in my blog: www.javedzaheernews.blogspot.ca. A search of Google and many other websites will reveal more.   
            Coming to the point: When you were nominated as a liberal candidate for MP, I thought you were too young and inexperienced and did not pay much attention. I used to argue with some of my friends including Shahid Hashmi, Chairman, Canpak Chamber of Commerce, who staunchly supported you and wanted me to support you. Let me make it clear that I do not belong to any party but always voted for Liberal.  
            I have nothing against any other party and leaders and always supported all the good leaders and good policies and remained a strong voice and supporter and powerful platform for the people and country. Perhaps you may not like it but because of my SHIR mission and vision I consider myself as Honorary Member of Parliament and of all such platforms and groups of all tiers---Federal, provincial and level. This is because being a journalist I am a watchdog and keep an eye on all in the best interest of the country and the people. I have dedicated my life for the people since school days and after joining the journalism profession in 1973.
            When you won with thumping majority, became the prime minister and since then performed remarkably well in the best interest of the country and the people through your good decisions and policies, I was greatly impressed by your leadership and Liberal party policies.
            You won the hearts and support of the Pakistani and Muslim community in Canada and worldwide when in a meeting held by the Liberal party recently, you as a party leader and Prime Minister of Canada called for the prohibition of Donald Trump from entering Canada effective immediately for as long until Trump publicly apologize for his racist comments against Muslims and Mexicans (Read More at www.hotglobalnews.com/donald-trump-banned-from-entering-canada/). I too am greatly impressed by such policies and decisions. This is what I expect from      
Good leaders and which proves you as a true leader.
            I will always continue to support your and your party’s all good policies but would NEVER agree and accept those which are not in the interest of the people and the country and would always keep inviting your attention to replace such bad, harmful and painful policies with good ones.   This I will continue to do as my sacred duty and responsibility as a citizen of Canada.
            Being a Canadian of Pakistani Origin, I will also always continue to work hard to build very good and strong relationship between the countries and people of Canada and Pakistan and Canada and Muslim countries. 
            As the good Muslims, Muslim community, Holy Quran and Islam are all completely against terrorism and crimes of all nature, types and forms including hate and discrimination, I, despite being very sick---kidney failure (dialysis thrice a week), serious heart ailment (Failed quadruple bypass in 2003) and heart attack in 2015and long-time diabetes, therefore assure you on their behalf mine and Muslims full support against terrorism and crimes. This is also because my pen is the Sword of Allah and I am the Servant of God.
            I hope you will not only appreciate but acknowledge and recognize my contributions which I have been making since 1999 in Canada in the best interest of humanity, communities, people and Canada.
            Seeing your marvelous and remarkable achievements and performance and tremendous contributions, I will soon make an appointment to interview you in my own way and expression in order to create and promote best understanding between you and the Pakistani and Muslim community in Canada.   I hope you will agree with my views and work and accept my request for the exclusive interview.  Since I cannot drive and due to health reasons, some people will accompany me.
            In the end, I would like to once again acknowledge and recognize your good policies, decisions and contributions and assure you of my full support.
Best regards,


JAVED ZAHEER                                                         DATED: TORONTO, APRIL 24, 2016.  
VETERAN PROFESSIONAL
JOURNALIST/FOUNDER OF
SHIR INTERNATIONAL NETWORK
CELL: (647)740-0981/RES: (416)696-0981
ADDRESS: APT # 1709-35 THORNCLIFFE PARK DRIVE,
TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA, M4H 1J3.

          JZ’S PROFILE:  Founder of SHIR International Network (Serve Humanity In Reality---SHIR), declared by Judges as one of 75 Finalist Best Canadian Immigrants, an Honour for the Pakistani Community. Joined Journalism Profession in 1974 (Daily `SUN’, Karachi) and still serving as a professional journalist (2014). Javed Zaheer, Free Expression Award Winner (Awarded by National Ethnic Press & Media Council of Canada—NEPMCC. Award presented by Lieutenant-Governor of Ontario, Canada), Desi Idol Recognition Award Winner (Presented by North American Desi Idol), Member/Honorary Director of NEPMCC, Veteran Active Member (VAM) of Toronto Press Club, Ex-Member of The National Club and The Ontario Club, Honorary Editor of English Weekly `Pakistan Abroad’, Canada, ex-Chief Editor (Honorary) of English Weekly `The Ambassador’, Canada, ex-Chief Editor (Honorary) of English Weekly `DAWN', Canada, ex-Senior Sub-Editor of English Daily DAWN, Pakistan (From 1986-1999), Chairman, CANOPI, Director of Children Dignity Foundation (CDF---Canada & Pakistan) and Honorary Director, Canpak, Chamber of Commerce, and Honorary Director Information, Pak Seniors Forum (PSF), is contributing purely on Voluntary and Honorary Basis in order to serve all people and communities. Contact: (416)696-0981/jazamedia@hotmail.com To read more JZ’s exclusive articles, please visit: nepmcc website  (Editorial Sections. Scan years from 2004). Visit www.javedzaheernews.blogspot.com for latest exclusive articles.
          JZ'S MOTTO, MISSION & VISION: SERVE HUMANITY IN REALITY  

No comments:

Post a Comment